One of leading Oil and Gas Company in Indonesia looking for young and energetic professional to join us in our office in Jakarta.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our company as : Budget and Cost Control Officer
The position is contract-basis.
Budget and Cost Control Officer
1) To prepare, maintain, monitor, control and record budget for Work Program and Budget.
2) To monitor, control and analyze the activities of budget expenditure.
3) To forecast budget expenditure and its availability until end of book-year.
4) To prepare, maintain and record Authorization For Expenditure, and report it to counterpart.
5) To monitor, control and maintain cost allocation of Supply Chain Management Division.
6) To prepare administration requirements related to activities of budgeting and cost-controlling.
7) To monitor, control, and analyze of critical control point in budgeting and cost-controlling, such as for vessel and fuel.
8) To prepare, maintain, and record Key Performance Indicator to maintain the achievement of respective Sections.
9) Maintain records for all above processes for audit purpose.
a) Minimum University Degree in Engineering, Economy, Business Administration, Accounting from reputable university. Majoring in Accounting is preferable. GPA min. 3.00.
b) Having experience in similar position for min. 1 year is preferable.
c) Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking).
d) Computer Literacy : Microsoft office is required, good in Excel and Powerpoint.
e) Good analytical thinking.
f) Willing to learn, work under pressure & short notice, and work-hard.
g) Able to work in a group and maintain relation with respective user.
Please send your update resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org (personal email) stating position applied for in the subject email. The due date is 6 February 2015 at the latest.
Please attach cover letter and CV (inform detail educational background, detail experiences (if any), expected salary and recent photo).
We regret that only short-listed candidate will be notified.