Kelly Engineering Resources, a specialty service of Kelly Services®, is focusing exclusively on placing skilled professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and full-time engineering jobs across a full spectrum of related industries and disciplines.
On behalf of our respected client (the biggest petrochemical industry in Indonesia), we are currently seeking dynamic and hands-on professional to meet their future growth challenge, with details general requirements as follow:
- Min. High Vocational Diploma (D3)
- Male, age not over 35 years old
-At least 5 years working experience in various projects within an industrial construction environment/construction of petrochemical plant. Oil and Gas experience is preferable
-Knowledgeable with international codes and standards
-Be able to communicate in English both speaking and writing
-Available to work on weekend or holiday
-Proficient in computer MS Office package
-Willing to be placed at Cilegon, Banten
-Contract basis for short-time period
Control System Inspector/Supervisor
-Major in Electrical/Physics Engineering
-Have experience in control system
- Have experience about DCS ( distributed control system), Yokogawa Centum VP is most preferable
- Have experience about PLC (Programmable Logic Control)
- Already familiar or well-know about basic instrumentation
- Already familiar with logic diagram and cause effect diagram
- Already familiar with loop test, interlock test, PID function.
Please send your comprehensive CV to email@example.com and please put the position as subject email.