PT SUGICO GRAHA
PT Sugico Graha was established in 1985 at Balikpapan to serve the Oil & Gas Industry,
over the year PT Sugico Graha expanded their Operations Nationally throughout Indonesia and in 1996 set up its lead office in Jakarta,
PT Sugico Graha now has Operation in Balikpapan, Bontang, Muara Badak, Samboja and Duri Pekan Baru.
To support our development we are looking for several positions :
• Female preferred max 35 years old
• Min. Qualification, Diploma (D3)
• Working Experience min 2 years in secretary.
• Ability to communicate in English fluently both oral & written
• Excellent communication skill & interpersonal skill.
• Attractive Good Looking, Highly self- motivated
• Discipline, Responsible & Good Attitude
• Able to work under pressure
• Competence in Ms. Office
• Ability to screen & summarize information into useful data & make Minutes of Meeting.
• Ability to meet deadline and help director to follow up task list from Minutes of Meeting.
• Willing to be placed in Balikpapan
• Pria max. 35 tahun
• Pendidikan min. D1 – Tehnik Mesin / sederajat
• Pengalaman min. 2 tahun di bidang Manufacturing / Workshop
• Paham alat-alat workshop
• Paham barang-barang machining / Welding / Metalizing
• Rajin, Kreatif & Proaktif
• Suka bekerja keras.
• Bersedia ditempatkan di lokasi Muara Badak
Please send your complete application letter, CV, and photograph to
Address: PT Sugico Graha
Jl Jend Sudirman no 14-15 Balikpapan,
East Kalimantan, Indonesia 76114
20 April 2011
Secretary Director & Storeman PT SUGICO GRAHA Balikpapan
PT SUGICO GRAHA
- Lowongan Untuk Personel Proyek PLTU Soma 2x25 MW
- Job Vacancy for Telecom Engineer
- Job Vacancy "UNDER ARMOUR INDONESIA"
- Vacancy For Kepala Teknik Tambang
- URGENTLY REQUIRED PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR REPRESENTATIVE
- HUNTSMAN INDONESIA JOB OPENING
- Lowongan Kerja Assistant Manager Supply Chain Management
- VACANCY URGENT FA Spv Palembang Placement PT. Energate Prima Indonesia
- URGENTLY REQUIRED-Process Engineer Sr/Mechanical Engineer
- URGENT Construction Engineer & Coating Inspector