08 March 2012
Jr. Secretary (Receptionist) PT. SUGICO
PT. SUGICO, is a fast growing mining and energy company with its corporate headquarters located in the heart of Jakarta. Formed in 1986, Sugico has rapidly expanded its coal, gas, and mineral resources across Indonesia. Our Mining at Bengkulu, Sumatera Selatan, Sulawesi, Kalimantan, Papua.
Sugico is transforming the energy sector in Indonesia by leading the exploration and development of coalbed methane (CBM) and coal resources throughout the country.
Sugico is also developing its capabilities in additional resources and new business sectors including Gold, Silica Sand, Iron Sand, and Underground Coal Gasification (UCG).
The company is searching for a potential dynamic individual to fill the vacant positions in the company as :
Jr. Secretary (Receptionist)
1. Female, max. 30 years old.
2. Min. D3.
3. Having min. 1 years of related experience.
4. Having good English, both oral and written
5. Able to use MS. Word, MS. Excell, Internet and so on
6. Having good communication and interpersonal ability
7. Good looking, friendly, dynamic, creative and can work under pressure
Only short listed candidates will be notify. Attractive remuneration plus generous benefit will be offered to candidates suitable for each position. Please send your application letter together with full resume copy of diplomas and recent photograph to :
HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
MINING COAL, GAS, MINERAL
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Expiry date: March 16, 2012
Jl. Imam Bonjol No. 68 - 70, Jakarta Pusat 10310, Indonesia.
Telp. : 021-3155066
Fax. : 021-3804150
Website : http: // sugico .com/
di 6:44 AM
- PT. JST INDONESIA - MM2100 Industrial Town - General Affairs
- Lowongan Security - Satpam, PT. Sekurindo Duta Utama Perkasa
- Lowongan sebagai QC di PT Pacific Rimutama
- PT Prasmanindo Boga Utama Lowongan Kerja
- Lowongan pekerjaan PT Bakti Alter Purna Bhayangkara
- Lowongan ADMIN
- Lowongan kerja di RS Bersalin Duren Tiga
- Vacancy, Mine Engineer, PT Barito Mining
- PT. CITRA TUBINDO Tbk, Batam
- Job Vacancy in Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA)