THE JAKARTA CONSULTING GROUP – is a reputable Management Consulting Firm who has been serving the business throughout the region for more than 30 years.
Our Assessment Center is helping our clients to assess the right qualities based on what is most critical to their organization and getting hold of the right people on the right track in our clients companies.
We are inviting the high achievers to join our dynamic team as:
This position will be responsible to handle various assessment projects.
· Female/Male, minimum 26 years old
· Master degree in Psychology (PIO preferably)
· Having min. 2 years experience as Assessment team and/or Assessment Coordinator
· Good level of English and Computer literacy
· Should be able to develop Assessment Tools and have a good understanding of Assessment Center methods
· Able to write and edit Assessment report with good formatting in the Microsoft Office
· Able to work independently and/or with team, and have good interpersonal, communication, observation, and interviewing skills
Interested applicants, kindly send detailed resume & recent photographs to:
Mrs. Dyah Suyono
THE JAKARTA CONSULTING GROUP
EXECUTIVE SEARCH & ASSESSMENT CENTER
Wisma 46-Kota BNI 32nd Fl., Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1 – Jakarta 10220
Ph. 021-5727515 Fax. 021-5727517/18
www. jakartaconsulting. com
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be notified, thank you.