Wood Group Kenny is the world’s largest specialist subsea, pipeline and riser engineering and management contractor employing approximately 2300 staff at 24 offices and 17 countries worldwide. Due to increasing project opportunities across our offices in Asia Wood Group Kenny is currently looking for talented personnel listed below. (www.jpkenny.com)
We are seeking highly qualified professionals to fill in position listed below:
RECRUITER – Abu Dhabi
The corporate Recruiter will partner with managers to anticipate and meet the evolving need of campuses and to deliver best talent in the organization.
The successful candidate will be based at ABU DHABI, and will report directly to the HR DIRECTOR and HR MANAGER.
Location : ABU DHABI
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site
• Partner with Corporate and Campus Leaders to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
• Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels
within multiple business units. Create and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers.
• Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and
expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate
• Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and HR.
• Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
• Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
• Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
• Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
• Develop and implement search strategy that includes vendor selection process and
performance metrics for all searches. Develop and maintain career opportunities section on website.
• Develop and execute a personal time management plan.
• Other HR related duties as assigned by the Human Resources Manager.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Five plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to
recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to Corporate staff.
• 2 year degree from a recognized college or university, 4 year degree preferred
• Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
• Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
• Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
Please submit your application no later than 30 May 2014 together with a comprehensive resume and contact details via email along with expected salary and a recent photograph to E: Shabina.Syed@woodgroupkenny.com or
www. woodgroupkenny. com
firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.