Reine HR Consulting (rhc. co. id) a recruitment consulting company located in Indonesia that maintain focus on recruitment area, including headhunting services, recruitment – selection administration and management trainee consultation Our recruitment consultants are expert in finding the right talent that would fit in our cli-ent’s organization. We are guided by our values and supported by our competence to create and maintain long term relationships with our clients.
On behalf of our client, an Information Technology (IT) Consulting and Services Company that are focusing on providing customers with leading edge technology solution by the best understanding and experienced professional skills in ideas and insight through the detailed implementation and successful project management, we are recruiting qualified professionals for specific position as:
Type of Contract: Permanent Position
The SOA Architect interacts with the functional and technical client groups, production, operations, and various technical team members. Must be a skilled professional possessing a strong development background and a strong knowledge of SOA Architecture, Web Center Architecture in a Web Logic Suite 11g environment. Have prior experience with web service manager (WSM), BPEL and OSB. He/She should have good working knowledge of enterprise architecture and understand networking, Operating Systems and hard-ware. He/She must have strong architectural knowledge of the Oracle SOA Stack. Position duties also in-clude architecting, developing and documenting technical design through deployment.
1. Architect and design for Integration Solution
2. Strong problem solving skills and knowledge of WebLogic suite 11g.
3. Design the Oracle Service Bus (OSB) Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) tier.
4. Participate in design sessions with teams as required.
5. Build BPEL processes to support orchestration of web services.
6. Work with SOA development team to implement SOA components like Repository and Universal De-scription Discovery and Integration registry to manage WebServices.
7. Participate in team reviews of design artifacts and code, make changes as required, and recommend alternative solutions where appropriate.
8. Design, code, unit test, system test, performance test, debug, implement, and support application systems either through new development of systems, enhancement of existing systems, or 3rd party products.
9. Work with technical and functional teams to ensure effective delivery of systems.
10. Use software development methodologies and standards as defined by organization to effectively code and deliver systems.
11. Work with technical teams within group as well as outside group to ensure effective delivery.
12. Follow established processes for configuration and release management to ensure that all project arti-facts are managed, integrated, and versioned according to standards.
1. 8+ years experience in SOA Platform Architecture and Development, including 3-4 years working with Oracle Enterprise Applications.
2. Significant knowledge and experience designing and developing Enterprise Service Bus/SOA/Integration Tier Architecture (BPEL/Business Process Orchestration, WebServices, J2EE).
3. Experience with Oracle SOA Suit 11g.
4. Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architectures.
5. Strong background in systems architecture and relevant technologies, including portal technologies, mid-dleware technologies, and J2EE.
6. Strong skills in Services Design Best Practices, Service Performance Monitoring, Service Performance Tun-ing, Service Interface Specifications
7. Strong Object Oriented skills using open architecture standards as well as best practices, design
8. principles, and techniques with regards to: BPEL, UML, WSDL, JDBC, SQL, XML/XSL, SOAP, WebSer-vices.
9. WebServices Manager experience.
10. Oracle 11g OSB and Oracle 11g BPEL.
11. Oracle Event Processing (OEP/CEP) a plus.
12. Knowledge of Web Center Suite is a plus.
Interested candidates may send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. And write down “Integration Architect” as the email subject before March 20, 2015.