DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & CONTACTS
• Know, understand and comply with ITS Quality and HSE Policy and objectives, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
• Identify, correct and report hazards and risks encountered which can compromise the Quality of the equipment and service as well as the safety of personnel.
• Stop and immediately report any unsafe and environmentally hazardous practise and or condition at work site.
• Cooperate with QHSE during investigation of non-conformances/customer complaints and incidents and provide solution or suggestion to ensure that same incident will not happen again.
•Must ensure good physical conditioning to perform rigging up and down of tubular running equipment.
•Perform pre-job equipment checks to ensure that the equipment is in good and safe operating condition
•Check tubular running equipment before sending to the job and immediately after arriving in the job site to ensure that equipment is in good operating condition before job commencement.
•Attend tool box talks
•Attend rig safety meeting
•Should be able to operate and trouble shoot any problems with the equipment.
•Ensure that work assignments are carried out to the safest and highest quality level.
•Accomplish required paper works pertaining to the job performed.
•Perform various duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Basic mechanical knowledge
Good interpersonal skills
Good communication skills, both written and oral
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PT. JST INDONESIA - MM2100 Industrial Town - General Affairs
- Lowongan Security - Satpam, PT. Sekurindo Duta Utama Perkasa
- Lowongan sebagai QC di PT Pacific Rimutama
- PT Prasmanindo Boga Utama Lowongan Kerja
- Lowongan pekerjaan PT Bakti Alter Purna Bhayangkara
- Lowongan ADMIN
- Lowongan kerja di RS Bersalin Duren Tiga
- Vacancy, Mine Engineer, PT Barito Mining
- PT. CITRA TUBINDO Tbk, Batam
- Job Vacancy in Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA)