AIM is a pioneer in international management education in Asia. It was
established in 1968 with the Harvard Business School, academicians, and
businessmen. The founders envisioned AIM as a source of 21st century Asian
change agents and designed the school's master and executive programs to
produce managers with the skills, knowledge, and attitudes relevant to Asia's
emerging markets. AIM is the first school in Southeast Asia to achieve
accreditation from the US-basedAssociation to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)based on the world's highest international standards.
Its representative office in Indonesia (Jakarta) is in search ofcommitted individual to fill the position of "Secretary" on 1st week of February 2013.
A qualified applicant must possess the following qualifications:
1. Single Female, age max. 27 years old
2. Graduated from reputable secretarialacademy with minimum GPA of 2.75
3. Fresh graduate are welcome
4. High proficiency of written and spoken English
5. Mastery of computer skill (Microsoft office)
6. Able to work under pressure in small team
7. Good administrative support skills
8. Good personality, active in organization, honest, and high integrity are essential
Interested applicants must submit a letter of intent
stated the expected salary, updated CV, list of references, and recent
photograph on or before 25 January 2013 to Human Resource Service
to: cimperial2aim.edu I email@example.com
Only qualified candidates are going to be invited for interviews
- PT. JST INDONESIA - MM2100 Industrial Town - General Affairs
- Lowongan Security - Satpam, PT. Sekurindo Duta Utama Perkasa
- Lowongan sebagai QC di PT Pacific Rimutama
- VACANCY PT. BRITOIL OFFSHORE INDONESIA BATAM
- Lowongan Proyek Rembang PT. Semen Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.
- Lowongan Kerja di PT Antareja Prima Antaran (FedEx), Sleman, Yogyakarta
- Urgent Vacancy Laundry Attendant
- Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering, PT. Powertech Indonesia
- DDB Indonesia - Vacancy in Advertising Agency
- Job Vacancy "UNDER ARMOUR INDONESIA"