HSE COORDINATOR (Construction Project)
Provide support to the B/L or Project business operation with leading the process of implementing HSE program from implement, execute, monitor and evaluate, the activities and provide corrective action required to achieve good HSE business process compliance with definitive performance target.
1. Bachelor of Engineering or Diploma of Keselamatan Kesehatan Kerja – S1/D4 or Hygiene Perusahaan Kesehatan.
2. Min. 4 years of experience in HSE exposure.
3. Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Mining industry experience.
4. Good knowledge of Accident prevention, Fire prevention, Risk Assessment, PTO, HSE procedure, HAZOB, Inspection, Emergency response, investigation accident, audit process.
5. Good Leadership and communication/presentation skill.
6. Fair in English both verbal and writing.
7. Willing to work at remote area.
1) Taking lead in execute the HSE key factors in project site.
2) Maintain HSE performance of Target Zero injuries, and Zero harm to community and environment.
3) Monitor the business process, and it has been done with proper flow & procedure and comply to all HSE management system.
4) Support the team to achieve individual goals in line with Petrosea Business plan
5) Provide advisory to HSE personnel.
6) Active and effectively to organise of all HSE officer to perform job with highly achievement performance.
HSE OFFICER (Construction Project)
Maintain, monitor and review company's daily operations and facilities to ensure employee safety are comply with safety, health and environmental regulations for specified facilities, operations and project.
1. Willing to travel to all company's sites
2. Willing to work extended hours to meet the objectives.
3. Min. Senior/Technical High School or Diploma Degree in public occupational health & Safety/environment engineer or Engineering Graduate/Bachelor.
4. Minimal 3 years have experienced in HSE Field implementation at high risk industry (For Diploma III in HSE or technical).
5. Will be prefered if understand of lifting equipment, marine activity and or material handling activity.
6. Hold AK3 certified from government
7. Communicative and inovative.
8. Able to conduct presentation.
1) Prepare and present safety training and safety induction to enhance safety awareness among employees and clients.
2) Conduct inspections on statutory, fire and rescue equipment to ensure completeness and readiness for use.
3) Inspects project facilities, equipments, observe operations and activities in progress to ensure those are in compliance company's safety regulations.
4) Coordinates and consults with project safety superintendent and/or project managers regarding HSE issues in their respective areas and notifies management staff regarding violation of safety regulations and codes to ensure that all safety defiance are proceed.
5) Support and assist safety audits, inspections and accident/incident investigations by observing employee activities and workplace conditions for submitting recommendations to management to correct deficiencies, eliminate hazards, and improve the overall program.
6) Socialize and record all Job Hazard Analysis, HAZOB, and co-ordinate Emergency Response Team training and activities for the Project.
7) Assist the Project Superintendent & Supervisors in conducting and reporting of all Hazards.
Control and monitor the use of Hazardous or dangerous goods to ensure conformance with the MSDS (Material Safety Data System).
8) Monitor, review and participate in Pre-start meetings and Tool Box Meeting to update with current safety information.
9) Support Environmental performance and maintain third party accreditation (ie. ISO 14001) and work effectively with certification body in order to preserve international standard accreditation.
10) Performing a strong visible commitment in to HSE Management System as well as all programs.
11) Implement and maintain HSE Management Plan, Emergency Response Plan, and other HSE document for the project.
12) Prepare and implement of Site Safety Activities.
Maintain, arrange, monitor and administer employee and industrial relation in order to provide an immediate support to all employees in conforming with all company's regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Min. Bachelor degree from any major, preferably Law
• Min. 3 years of experience in HR field, especially in Industrial Relations
• Familiar with Government Employment Regulation
• Willing to work extended office hours as and when required, and travel out of the office
• Possess strong analytical thinking and ability to communicate with all levels of staff
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of some HR information/documents
• Good attention to detail
1. Assist coordinator in develop, analyze, draft, gather and organize data for IR/ER guidelines/policies purposes such like SK, policy regulations in order to provide assistance in preparing guidelines/policies in line with company's target and goals.
2. Perform secretarial duties (typing, correspondence, filing) including provide ID card for employees, travel arrangement for IR/ER & GA team, prepare IR/ER monthly report, maintain IR/ER & GA petty cash, arrange meeting/gathering and update membership association ( HR Mining Meeting, Apindo).
3. Gather and compile data for preparation of the man power report (Wajib Lapor Ketenagakerjaan); register Wajib Lapor to Depnaker; distribute the approved Wajib Lapor to internal company who need it; maintain relationship between Depnaker and or other associates if needed to ensure that Wajib Lapor is registered to Depnaker on time.
4. Assist coordinator in negotiation of labor dispute local issue in project and also conduct exit interview in order to represent company.
5. Prepare, register and administer counseling/warning letter for employees in order to ensure any warning letter/counseling process given are conforming to company's procedure.
6. Socialize and accommodate all information that needs to be share to all employees, local community and local authority in order to maintain good communication.
7. Provide advice to all employee issue and administer them if any.
8. Conduct research and analysis on employee relations issues so that other managers, legal counsel, mediators and external consultants are well prepared to carry out bargain, negotiation and dispute resolution procedures.
9. Keep up to date with the employee relation climate in the organization and the industry also with the proposed and actual changes in employee relations regulations, so that the organization's employee relation policies remain current and relevant.
10. Responsible for all process from preparing, carrying out, collecting and analyzing data from Employee Opinion Survey.
11. Demonstrating willingness to learn new skill and continuously look for improvement in work processes and result.
12. Implement HSE policies and programs in all activities of work area.
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Constructions Project)
To provide directions and manage the interface between the Project Managers and all support functions in the Jakarta Office for the day to day running of the live projects that are being undertaken by the E&C section.
1. Bachelor degree in Mining or Engineering from reputable local university/overseas
2. Minimum 10 years professional experience in related field, out of which 5 years in senior managerial position.
3. Managerial skill, maturity with strong in leadership capability
4. Engineering & construction operation professional
5. Commercially astute
1) To ensure HSE performance is the top priorities for all operations activities.
2) Support Project Managers in all functions that are undertaken to ensure that all Petrosea requirements (e.g. Project Management Plan, HSE Plan, Quality Plan, and Standard Operating Procedures) are complied with.
3) Assists Project Managers by reviewing Monthly Project Reports and ensures that actions are taken to correct negative trends.
4) Interface with the Client on project team and Petrosea performance matters to assure all issues are being solved and any corrective actions are taken properly.
5) Communicate and interface with senior management regarding operation performance to ensure that all senior management is well informed with any project progress.
6) Provide leadership and direction to operations staff.
7) To understand the contract Terms & Conditions and ensure that the company is not exposed to undue risks.
8) To prepare and monitor detailed cost forecasts for operations to ensure budget compliance.
9) Providing operation input into estimating to ensure future project manager will put their commitment when the project is sold.
More read in www. nautic-resources. com