JR. RESERVOIR ENGINEER
A National exploration and production oil and gas company operating in on-shore/off-shore of East Java, is seeking qualified candidates to fill in the position of a Jr. Reservoir Engineer.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Petroleum Engineering disciplines from reputable universities.
2. Fresh Graduate – 2 (two) year experience in oil and gas industry
3. Has practical knowledge of related work in unit (Production Engineering) and familiarity with directly realted work in other units (Reservoir, Drilling) in order to understand and follow varying procedure.
4. Good command of English
5. Ability to use software
6. Ability to work with minimum supervision and work in teams.
1. Performs calculation to estimate oil & gas in place and remaining reserves
2. Develops a complete "Scope of Work", "Task List", and for each task/project assigned; proposes a schedule for completion of each task included in "Task List".
3. Develops a complete “Scope of Work”, Task List” and for each task/project assigned, propose a schedule for completion.
4. Participates in fields assignment to performs routine
calculations relating to Engineering activities to provide a
sound technical background
5. Develops, maintains, and improves technical level and ability through industry literature, services company contact, training/course and field trip/assignment
6.Develops a sense of responsibility for own actions and accuracy of data furnished to others.
If you think you meet the above requirement, you are encouraged to send you application and latest CV to email@example.com not later than July 14, 2014. Please write down "Reservoir Engineer" in the subject of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.