Position: Secretary. Location: Jakarta, Indonesia.
Posted: August 12, 2012. Deadline: August 31, 2012.
Responsibilities: Perform general secretarial duties such as correspondence by fax, letters and e-Mail, filing as well as scheduling appointments and meetings. Prepare letters and documents for any official matters. Maintain filing system and assuring accurate document filing for easy access and retrieval. Monitoring work schedule and meeting timeliness and deadlines. Travel arrangement, flight, accommodation, ground logistics. Perform other administrative and clerical duties assigned by immediate superior.
Requirements: Candidate must possess at least a graduate diploma at any field. Fluent in English both oral and written. At least 1-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Pleasant personality with good planning, organizing, administrative skills with the ability to maintain high confidentiality. Able to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision and able to meet tight deadlines.
Please submit the latest resume to: email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Lowongan Untuk Personel Proyek PLTU Soma 2x25 MW
- VACANCY URGENT FA Spv Palembang Placement PT. Energate Prima Indonesia
- Job Vacancy for Telecom Engineer
- Vacancy For Kepala Teknik Tambang
- Job Vacancy "UNDER ARMOUR INDONESIA"
- HUNTSMAN INDONESIA JOB OPENING
- URGENTLY REQUIRED PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR REPRESENTATIVE
- Lowongan Kerja Assistant Manager Supply Chain Management
- URGENTLY REQUIRED-Process Engineer Sr/Mechanical Engineer
- URGENT Construction Engineer & Coating Inspector