ITW Construction Products Indonesia
ITW Construction Products Indonesia is a wholly owned of ITW (Illinois Tool Works Company), manufactures and export full range of construction product fastening and power tool to the Asia market.
In support of our strategic business growth, we are inviting highly qualified, talented and self-motivated individuals to join us in our rewarding journey. Visit us at www. itwcpi. com and be part of our successful team.
Finance and Accounting Staff
Location: Taman Tekno BSD
Reports to: Finance and Accounting Manager
• Handle daily cash activities e.g petty cash, cheques, bank transfer, etc
• Handle daily invoicing and tax invoice.
• Handle daily account receivable collection.
• Handle daily account payable payment.
• Handle monthly tax report e.g. PPh 21, 26, 23, 4 (2), 26, VAT
• Any Ad Hoc Projects as and when required.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Having Experience with monthly eSPT module.
• Having Good understanding in accounting process.
• Having Tax Brevet A & B Certification is a must.
• Excellent computer literate & strong analytical skill.
• Good analytical mind, detail and skills in problem solving
• Good in English is an advantage.
• Preferably live around BSD.
Please send your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Management Trainee PT Danareksa (Persero)
- Walk In Interview Management Trainee di PT.Modernland, Tbk 22-23 April 2014
- Lowongan Structural Engineer (Onshore) di PT Imeco Grup, National Oilwell Varco - Divisi Rig Solutions
- Lowongan FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING
- Lowongan Secretary / Technical Administration, Intertek Group
- Lowongan Engineer di PT. Indonesian Service Bureau (ISB)
- Job Vacancy at Workstrings International - A Superior Energy Services Company - Indonesia
- Job vacancy for Business Development Specialist
- Lowongan di PT. BGP Indonesia, oil and gas industries
- PT. JST INDONESIA - MM2100 Industrial Town - General Affairs