World Vision is one of the world's largest international Christian humanitarian aid organizations.
World Vision Indonesia partners with local humanitarian foundation Wahana Visi Indonesia to implement its programs in more than 40 Program Offices across 9 provinces. World Vision has been working in Indonesia for more than 50 years and focusing programming effort on health, education and economic development across transformational development, humanitarian emergency affairs and advocacy ministries. We are also part of an active NGO consortium in the areas of advocacy, child protection, health, community empowerment and disaster management.
World Vision Indonesia is currently seeking the following position :
Climate Change Specialist (Code : CCS)
Location : Jakarta
To lead and manage the World Vision Indonesia Humanitarian Emergency Affairs (HEA) on Climate Change Adaptation issues alignment with the national, regional and ADP strategy.
- Master degree with at least 3 years experience or Bachelor degree with more than 5 years experience in Natural Resource Management or related field relevant to climate change adaptation.
- Min. 5 years working in humanitarian industry works, Environmental and Natural Resource Management Issues.
- Understanding on environmental policies and practices (including climate change adaptation) local institutional development, decentralization policies, rural development and of related regulations and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of the concepts, principles, techniques, and practices of climate change adaptation, coastal community resilience, development assistance principles and approaches.
Submit your application with updated CV not later than August 20, 2013 to :
Human Resource Department World Vision Indonesia
As a child focused organization, WV is committed to the protection of children doesn't employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children.
All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Lowongan Untuk Personel Proyek PLTU Soma 2x25 MW
- Job Vacancy "UNDER ARMOUR INDONESIA"
- Job Vacancy for Telecom Engineer
- Vacancy For Kepala Teknik Tambang
- URGENTLY REQUIRED PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR REPRESENTATIVE
- VACANCY URGENT FA Spv Palembang Placement PT. Energate Prima Indonesia
- Lowongan Kerja Assistant Manager Supply Chain Management
- HUNTSMAN INDONESIA JOB OPENING
- URGENTLY REQUIRED-Process Engineer Sr/Mechanical Engineer
- URGENT Construction Engineer & Coating Inspector