One of leading Oil and Gas Company in Indonesia looking for young and energetic professional to join us in our Jakarta office, to have a career in Supply Chain Management (SCM) Area.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our company as : Superintendent SCM Planning and Control
The position is permanent base.
Superintendent SCM Planning and Control
· Report to Manager Planning & Control, Department of Planning & Control, Supply Chain Management Division.
· Analyze User Procurement Plan (UPP) for goods and services in order to obtain the best strategic recommendation in procurement method, procurement strategy, bundling based on category, etc.
· Based on the UPP analyses develop the Annual Procurement Plan (APP) recommendation for Contract Review Committee (CRC) approval.
· Encourage user departments to execute the realization of APP of the respective department.
· Prepare report on the realization of APP.
· Act as Contract Review Committee (CRC) Secretary’s Assistant.
· Introduce and conduct continues improvement related to SCM planning and control activities
· Plan, coordinate, and evaluate subordinate development needs and program including on the job training, coaching and counseling, career path, industrial relations, etc., based on gap competency and current and future job requirements.
· Communicate HSE programs and initiative and monitor personnel involvement in the implementation.
· Review, develop, and recommend revision, addition, and change of standard operating procedure, working system, and working standard, and IT initiative.
ü Minimum University Degree in any major from reputable public or private university.
ü GPA minimum of 3.00.
ü Have 5 years working experiences and minimum 3 years in procurement process or as contract administrator or as contract engineer.
ü Mastering in SKK MIGAS procurement guideline
ü Good knowledge and skill in Supply Chain Management/ Logistic Management, Procurement regulation and other related government in oil & gas industry, Computer Literacy.
ü Preferable certifications possessed:
Ø Professional Supply Chain Management Certification by reputable institution, such as Prasetya Mulya, APICS, etc
Ø Pedoman Tata Kerja No.007 by SKK MIGAS
ü Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking)
ü Enjoy examine detailed information, able to work under pressure, painstakingly careful and accurate, and have good interpersonal skill.
Please send your update resume to : email@example.com (personal email) stating position applied for in the subject email. The due date is Friday, 26 September 2014 at the latest.
Please attach cover letter and CV (inform detail educational background, detail experiences (if any), expected salary and recent photo).
We regret that only short-listed candidate will be notified.