JOB VACANCY - RECEPTIONIST (Urgently Needed)
1. Female, max. 28 years old.
2. D3/S1, any major. Fresh graduate are welcome.
3. Preferably have max. 1 year exp. as Receptionist, Customer Service.
4. Receptionist Skill, Secretarial Skill, Customer Service Skill, Filing, and Typing.
5. Literate with Computer (MS. Office).
6. Effective verbal and listening communication skills (phone skills).
7. Good command in speaking and writing English.
8. Pleasant personality and well representative.
9. Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
10. Handles Pressure, and customer focus.
11. Preferably live in West Jakarta area.
12. Applicants should be able to join AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
1. Arranging couriers; Sorting and distributing post.
2. Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, in person or on the telephone, screening phone calls and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
3. Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook.
4. Maintains safe, clean, and tidy reception area at all times by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
5. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
6. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
7. Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings
1. The Receptionist will have to spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers.
2. The Receptionist may also have to do some light lifting of supplies and materials from time to time.
Should you meet the above requirements, kindly send your complete CV and latest photograph, and please put the position code ‘RECEPTIONIST’ on your e-mail subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org