With over 30 years' experience, Air Energi are the premier supplier of trusted expertise to the oil and gas industry. Headquartered in Manchester UK, Air Energi has regional hubs in Houston, Doha, Singapore and Brisbane.
We have offices in 35 locations worldwide, experience of supply for 50 countries worldwide, and through our company values: Safe, knowledgeable, innovative, passionate, inclusive and pragmatism, WE DELIVER, each and every time.
Currently, we are assisting one of our client seeking candidates for :
1. Degree in Finance & Accounting
2. Skills : financial report, audit & taxation, good command of English, audit & reconciliation
3. Background from oil and gas services or mining company is must
4. At least 5 years experience as Finance Manager
Job Summary :
1. Responsible for the management of proper, accurate, and timely reporting to Asia Financial Controller and Corporate Offices for all financial and management accounts, compliance to the Group requirement
2. Responsible to support the Operation Management in the day to day management by providing the relevant financial reports/review and inputs as required
3. Responsible to ensure the compliances to relevant local statutory financial and tax requirements and authorities.
§ Ensure financial reports are submitted according to the schedule determined by the Corporate Office or Regional Offices.
§ Put in place a tracking system to ensure the financial and management accounts fulfilled the requirement of the accounting standards, regulatory bodies and other requirements including tax and compliance and statutory audits and ensure execution of the tracking system.
§ Ensure the credibility of the reports for financial performance assessment on the financial measures.
§ Assist the Operational management in the preparation of the budget and forecast.
§ Perform the analytical review of the financial performance against the budget and forecast and monitor the variances and provide inputs and recommendations for improvements.
3. Cash Flow
§ Monitor and manage the working capital management, i.e. the cash, receivables and payables status on a regular basis.
§ Manage interface with customers on areas relating to invoicing, payment, collection of Withholding/ VAT (Output) tax payment slips and identify opportunity for improvement in the invoicing/ collection process
If you have the required experience and would like the opportunity to join with us, please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org