PT Bumi Resources Minerals Tbk. ("BRM") which is majority owned by PT Bumi Resources Tbk. ("BUMI") is incorporated in Indonesia and holds various mineral operating, development and exploration properties in Indonesia and in West Africa. BRM has a diverse portfolio of minerals and holds security of tenure for its exploration and development properties. These properties give exploration and mining rights to various minerals including copper, gold, lead, zinc, iron ore, phosphate and diamonds. Given the strong commodity demand in the medium to long term, BRM provides a unique opportunity to be part of a diverse mineral company.
Male is preferable
Bachelor Degree majoring in Psychology, Law, and HR Management
3 years experience in Human Resources area and having experience in supervisor level.
Preferably having experience in mining industry
Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
Good in English, both written and spoken.
To be based in Gorontalo Site.
Please submit your application letter complete with CV in English, recent photograph and expected salary to email address below:
Human Resources Department
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
www bumiresourcesminerals. com
- Lowongan Untuk Personel Proyek PLTU Soma 2x25 MW
- Job Vacancy "UNDER ARMOUR INDONESIA"
- Job Vacancy for Telecom Engineer
- Vacancy For Kepala Teknik Tambang
- URGENTLY REQUIRED PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR REPRESENTATIVE
- VACANCY URGENT FA Spv Palembang Placement PT. Energate Prima Indonesia
- Lowongan Kerja Assistant Manager Supply Chain Management
- HUNTSMAN INDONESIA JOB OPENING
- URGENTLY REQUIRED-Process Engineer Sr/Mechanical Engineer
- Lowongan sebagai QC di PT Pacific Rimutama