Tenaris is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of tubular products and services used in the drilling, completion and production of oil and gas and a leading supplier of tubular products and services used in process and power plants and in specialized industrial and automotive applications:
· Min. 5 years Experience
· University degree in Accounting,
· High-advanced proficiency in English
· Fast learner, task-oriented and nature of leadership.
· Mature personality with strong initiative and good work attitude.
· Proficient in using SAP is a MUST
· Candidate has experience in Oil and Gas industry.
· Ensure the issuance of monthly and annual financial statements in due time
· Implementation of necessary controls and GL account reconciliations
· Fabrication industry is preferable
· Would be placed in Jakarta
Please send only your application letter, scan of ID, photograph, curriculum vitae & academic (max 100kb) transcript to: RECRUITMENT.SEA@TENARIS.COM, Received not later than 2 weeks after posting date; Please put "ACCT" as subject of your e-mail and Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
- Lowongan Untuk Personel Proyek PLTU Soma 2x25 MW
- Job Vacancy for Telecom Engineer
- Job Vacancy "UNDER ARMOUR INDONESIA"
- Vacancy For Kepala Teknik Tambang
- URGENTLY REQUIRED PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR REPRESENTATIVE
- VACANCY URGENT FA Spv Palembang Placement PT. Energate Prima Indonesia
- Lowongan Kerja Assistant Manager Supply Chain Management
- HUNTSMAN INDONESIA JOB OPENING
- URGENTLY REQUIRED-Process Engineer Sr/Mechanical Engineer
- Lowongan sebagai QC di PT Pacific Rimutama