PT Resindo Resources Indonesia is a project and technology specialist Indonesian company, employing dedicated and experienced personnel from Indonesia and the Asia Pacific Region.
We specialize in Consulting, Design, Project Implementation & Operational support for Mining & Minerals and Power Generation projects throughout Indonesia.
Due to a number of upcoming Projects & Studies we are seeking suitably qualified individuals to be considered for the following site based roles:
Engineering Coordinator / Senior Project Engineer
To be considered Candidates must possess the following attributes:
• Bachelor Degree of Mechanical Engineering from a reputable University.
• Minimum of + 15 years proven practical experience in both design engineering and construction.
• Previous Project Management knowledge covering Contract, Schedule and Cost / Progress control within the Mining & Minerals, Power Generation & Energy Sectors.
• Strong Leadership, initiative and self confidence.
• Able working at site with roster schedule.
• Solid Skills with an emphasis on teamwork, achieving deadlines and deliverables.
• Good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
• Commitment to promoting Health, Safety and the Environment within the workplace.
To register your interest in the above positions please email your detailed CV in word format complete with photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.
Agencies please do not apply candidates to this vacancy.
- PT Prasmanindo Boga Utama Lowongan Kerja
- Lowongan ADMIN
- Lowongan sebagai QC di PT Pacific Rimutama
- Lowongan kerja di perusahaan tambang batu bara
- DAFTAR PESERTA LULUS DEPDAG 2010 -Ambil Nomor Sabtu 2 Oktober
- Lowongan Security - Satpam, PT. Sekurindo Duta Utama Perkasa
- Dibutuhkan Banyak Posisi PT. HARITA PRIMA ABADI MINERAL
- Sales Front Liner PT. MNC SKY VISION (INDOVISION SURABAYA)
- PT. JST INDONESIA - MM2100 Industrial Town - General Affairs
- Lowongan FREELANCE MARKETING (INTERIOR/CONSTRUCTION PROJECT)