PT. Inti Brunel Teknindo is the sole agent for Brunel Energy (www.brunelenergy.net), we provide specialist knowledge to the oil & gas companies, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries in Indonesia and worldwide. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. We have a global network with local market knowledge in 97 locations around the world. Currently, our clients are looking for some positions based in Indonesia.
Company : Major Operator Company
Employment Status : Contract
Work Location : Jakarta
Salary : N/A
Open for : National (Indonesian)
Lead Planning Engineer
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field and/or 7-10 years of experience in applying the discipline skill to oil and gas projects. Familiar with a variety of the discipline's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• 15 - 20 years experience in the oil & gas industry as a Planning Engineer;
• Previous Brownfield, Oil & Gas or refining experience.
• Deliver and maintain consistent and realistic plans and control structures for the project. Understand the list of plans required to execute the assigned project sub-elements and their interface to other sub-elements. Develop the activities, logic, resources and progress for the assigned project sub-elements, leading to the creation of the baseline schedule and its subsequent maintenance.
• Develop, implement and comply with the planning and progress monitoring procedures.
• Conduct the schedule monthly progress update, forecast, critical path and trend analyses for assigned elements, including any impact from interface areas. Implement and maintain the status reports. Provide regular and comprehensive schedule status reports to Project sub-element managers.
• Assess and incorporate the impact of approved changes and any deviations from the key project targets and milestones, including productivity monitoring and identification of alternate approaches to optimise the plan(s).
• Liaise with and challenge Project Engineering personnel to ensure proper understanding of the key schedule sensitivities and drivers.
• Develop contract key dates, milestones and plan dates that align with the overall project schedule. Participate in evaluating bid schedules and reviewing contractor plans to support contract award recommendations. Develop contract sections for planning and progress reporting. Review and verify contractors reported progress and ensure that this is reflected in the project schedule.
• Contribute to the translation of the projects risk profile into the probabilistic risk model and understand the output, including the key risk drivers for the possible range of schedule completion dates. Track the criticality of the main paths to completion and float consumption.
• Provide input data for and participate in benchmarking activities.
• Contribute to close-out data to enable knowledge retention (lessons learned, project data compilation) at completion of work.
• Candidate will be overseeing a subcontractor so needs to be able to run risk analysis (Primavera Risk Manager or other systems) and complete audit, integration and develop recovery plans.
Please send update resume (not more than 200 KB) to: email@example.com with specific "position" in subject of email. For example, "Lead Planning Engineer".
Only shortlisted candidate will be process on next step.
- PT Prasmanindo Boga Utama Lowongan Kerja
- Lowongan sebagai QC di PT Pacific Rimutama
- Sales Front Liner PT. MNC SKY VISION (INDOVISION SURABAYA)
- Lowongan ADMIN
- VACANCY PT. BRITOIL OFFSHORE INDONESIA BATAM
- PT. JST INDONESIA - MM2100 Industrial Town - General Affairs
- Lowongan kerja di PT. PLUMPANG RAYA ANUGRAH (PRA GROUP)
- Man Power for Offshore (Jack Up Rig) Project
- Vacancy Mekanik/Teknisi di PT. Berlian Amal Perkasa (BAP)
- Vacancy Process Engineer