As one of the largest global providers, Weatherford helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for all phases of oil and gas developments. Weatherford operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 40,000 people worldwide.
We are seeking to find highly qualified candidates for the following position:
• Diploma in Management, Psychology, Law or Industrial Engineering
• Good knowledge of human resource system and management as well as its best practices.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially English.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Good knowledge of relevant computer software.
• Good English skills in speaking and writing
• Basic knowledge of oil and gas industry.
• Fresh graduate / 1 year experience in human resource management, preferred in oil and gas industry
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We offer career growth in an exciting, challenging and rewarding professional environment both in the position advertised and beyond.To apply, please send your application and CV with HR Assistant as subject before February 28, 2013 to:
NOTE: Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted
Weatherford is an equal opportunity employer
- PT. JST INDONESIA - MM2100 Industrial Town - General Affairs
- Lowongan sebagai QC di PT Pacific Rimutama
- Sales Front Liner PT. MNC SKY VISION (INDOVISION SURABAYA)
- Lowongan Security - Satpam, PT. Sekurindo Duta Utama Perkasa
- PT Prasmanindo Boga Utama Lowongan Kerja
- Lowongan ADMIN
- Vacancy Process Engineer
- Dibutuhkan Banyak Posisi PT. HARITA PRIMA ABADI MINERAL
- LOWONGAN KERJA PT. CIPTAMAS BUMI SELARAS
- Lowongan di PT Victory Chingluh Indonesia