Company : Major Multinational EPC Oil and Gas Company
Employment Status : TBA
Work Location : Jakarta
Availability Join Request : Soon
Open For : National (Indonesian) or Asia Pacific Expatriate
PLANNER - SUBSEA
• A formal engineering qualification (Degree) would be an advantage.
• A background in Project Engineering/Construction Management in offshore/onshore oil and gas industries.
• At least 3 years previous experience of project planning.
• Advanced understanding of Microsoft excel.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Logical analysis skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
• Detail minded approach.
• Ability to prioritise and work effectively under time constraints.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Often necessitating additional hours being worked.
• Previous experience in the offshore oil and gas industry with particular emphasis on subsea construction.
• Flexibility in hours worked, extra hours may be required to meet operational needs.
• Travel throughout Asia Pacific Region maybe required.
• Be available for duty rosters and emergency response activation. Participate in emergency response exercises if required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Development and maintenance of project schedules.
• Assist in development and maintenance of project progress reporting systems.
• Assist in development and maintenance of project and division manhour planning.
• Assist in development and maintenance of project critical path analysis.
• Assisting Project Manager in reviewing and implementing strategies to overcome schedule constraints.
• Liase with other members of PMT to ensure that latest information is utilised within the team and all members are aware of any schedule issues impacting their role.
• Development and maintenance of tender schedules and tender deliverables.
• Assist in development and maintenance of a suite of template schedules and planning norms.
• Training and development of junior planners.
• Maintain awareness of, and compliance with, the Management System procedures which directly affect the work undertaken.
• Accurate and up to date schedule information.
• Accurate and timely production of internal and Client reporting.
• Accurate manhour planning.
• Continually aware and reporting on progress of critical path activities.
• Schedule constraints removed/improved.
• Accurate reporting compliance with schedule.
• Accurate tender schedules.
• Availability of reliable planning information for budgetary purposes.
• Suitably qualified team of planners.
• Compliance with relevant procedures.
Please send me your updated CV to (email@example.com) and I will let you know as soon as possible if your qualification is matched with any of our clients requirements. Thank you
- Lowongan Untuk Personel Proyek PLTU Soma 2x25 MW
- Job Vacancy "UNDER ARMOUR INDONESIA"
- VACANCY URGENT FA Spv Palembang Placement PT. Energate Prima Indonesia
- Vacancy For Kepala Teknik Tambang
- Job Vacancy for Telecom Engineer
- URGENTLY REQUIRED PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR REPRESENTATIVE
- Lowongan Kerja Assistant Manager Supply Chain Management
- HUNTSMAN INDONESIA JOB OPENING
- URGENTLY REQUIRED-Process Engineer Sr/Mechanical Engineer
- URGENT Construction Engineer & Coating Inspector