Beacon Academy Vacancy
Job Position: Office Assistant
· Serving as the primary receptionist (answering and directing incoming calls and greeting, directing and assisting visitors)
· maintaining contacts and calendars
· planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
· planning and scheduling car usage
· assisting all school units during school/other events (by request)
· running errands and performing miscellaneous either job or non job related duties as assigned
The successful candidate will be self motivated, detail oriented, energetic and highly organized. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize and multitasking. Must be proficient in English and Microsoft Office. Minimum D3 and at least one year experience in reception and/or data entry is required.
Submit curriculum vitae and resume to email@example.com before November 20, 2013. Only those whose applications are being considered will be contacted. No phone calls please.