World Vision is one of the world's largest international Christian humanitarian aid organizations.
World Vision Indonesia partners with local humanitarian foundation Wahana Visi Indonesia to implement its programs in more than 40 Program Offices across 9 provinces. World Vision has been working in Indonesia for more than 50 years and focusing programming effort on health, education and economic development across transformational development, humanitarian emergency affairs and advocacy ministries. We are also part of an active NGO consortium in the areas of advocacy, child protection, health, community empowerment and disaster management.
World Vision Indonesia is currently seeking the following position :
Basic Education Specialist
(Code : BES)
Location : Jakarta
To support WV Indonesia's strategic objective to improve child being through ensuring internal process which support high quality of program/project related with Basic Education, Resources to support them and having organization process which value people and learned. Basic or Primary Education programming refers to the skills acquired in primary education, which enable children to function effectively in all aspects of later life. It is associated with basic functional literacy & numeracy. To develop competency in reading, writing, speaking, and numerical computation, Basic Education also includes elements of socialization and critical thinking, which influence how children interact with peers, parents, community, and the world. Basic Education Specialist will provide technical support to WVIDN's Education programe and ensuring projects meet performance goals.
- Master Degree in Education (Education Technology, Education Management or Human Rights Education)
- 2- 5 years experience in Community Development works, managing Basic Education Program and other related education programming
-Good communication skills
- Literacy in global and national education issues
- Excellent interpersonal, representational and networking skills and cross cultural sensitivity.
Submit your application with updated CV not later than December 14 , 2012 to :
Human Resource Department World Vision Indonesia
As a child focused organization, WV is committed to the protection of children & doesn't employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Lowongan ADMIN
- PT Prasmanindo Boga Utama Lowongan Kerja
- Lowongan crew kapal Tug Boat PT. Pulau Seroja Jaya
- Vacancy at PT. Adidaya Tangguh (Salim Group) Staff Operasi Produksi
- Lowongan sebagai QC di PT Pacific Rimutama
- Lowongan Security - Satpam, PT. Sekurindo Duta Utama Perkasa
- Lowongan Sub-Contractor Control Supervisor
- Dibutuhkan Banyak Posisi PT. HARITA PRIMA ABADI MINERAL
- Job Vacancy for Telecom Engineer
- Job Vacancy "UNDER ARMOUR INDONESIA"