PT. Fajar Bumi Sakti (FBS) was established on 26thSeptember 1978. The scope of activities comprises of mining and generaltrading.
The FBS mining concession is located in Loa Ulung,Tenggarong, East Kalimantan with concession area covering 988 hectares. Theproven reserved in Loa Ulung about 14 millions tones.
Now we are about to commence our new concession at Tabangarea Blayan river, East Kalimantan. The 9,003 hectares of concession area hasreserved Coal approx 100 millions tones as certified by JORC in 2012.
Theintegrated of coal transportation from barge loading point, river transshipmentfrom barge to barge, up to open sea transshipment to Mother Vessel is one ofthe reason to build a reliable
Shippingteam to handle the entire arrangement to support company sales matter.
Therefore, weare looking for some qualified and reliable candidates to fill the followingpositions:
· Superviseand be responsible for the shipment until the mother vessel
· Responsiblefor all documentation and follow-up process of loading shipment
· Responsiblefor providing Survey Draft
· Controllingthe TKBM ( Tenaga Kerja Bongkar Muat )
· Communicatewith the Vessel Captain
· Ensuringall activities of loading up transhipment in accordance with governmentregulations and the safety of shipping ongoing project.
· Goodcommand in ENGLISH (oral or written)
· Hardworker, has a work ethic and good character
· Havegood knowledge in international and local regulations transshipment
2. Port Captain
· Ensurethe operational activity can run smoothly and effectively starting from VoyagePreparation to Voyage Settlement by:
· DeliverVoyage Instruction to vessel and prepare for voyage plan.
· Coordinatewith Agent or any related parties in local harbor
· Coordinatewith supplier (both fresh water and bunker) for supply scheduling withreference to remain on board checking
· Coordinatewith related divisions in relation with ship preparation and ship necessityfulfillment to support the voyage
· Supervisevessel activities (whether loading, discharging, or docking) whether in port oron the sea with reference to noon report of vessel
· ComposeBill of Lading or assign Agent to compose Bill of Lading
· Calculatethe cost estimation and actualization incurred in one voyage (includingdemurrage or dispatch)
· MinimumANT III (Nautical Major) from Maritime Academy (ANT II will be preferred)
· Haveat least 5 (five) years sailing experience and 2 -3 years experience as PortCaptain
· Goodknowledge in Shipping and Harbor/Port as well as Government andInternational Maritime Regulations (Laws regarding to Sea Communication, SOLAS,ISM Code, Marpol)
· Goodcommand in English (verbal and written)
· Havea strong leadership skill
· Willingto travel and conduct field job
· Goodinterpersonal, communication and negotiation skill
· Ableto work independently or in a team.
3. Marine Personnel Officer
· Planningand controlling the crew's employment schedule
· Monitoringcrew's performance, recommending promotion, maintaining and updating blacklisted records
· Monitoringevaluation records of ship's crew
· Leadingand controlling all activities of the Marine Personnel Department and theirworking unit
· Arrangingfinal interview for recruitment of senior officers
· Ensuringthat all crew joining vessel possess the required certificates
· Ensuringseafarers posses the required competence and training prior to theirappointment to a vessel
· Candidatemust possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Maritime Studies.
· Atleast 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for thisposition.
· Male,max. 35 years old
· Goodin English both spoken and written
· Ableto work in team as well as independently
· Detailoriented & well organized;
All aboveposition MUST:
v Willing to be place in our site (Mine Site,transshipment barge tobarge Kota Bangun and transshipment from Barge to MotherVessel Muara Jawa, Samarinda ).
v Prefer domicile at Kota Bangun,Tenggarong, Samarinda and other areas around the Kutai, East Kalimantan. (Notabsolute)
v Only shortlisted candidate that matchwith our criteria, will be contact to the further process.
v No walk - in interview
Please sentyour application letter and CV not later than 3 (two) weeks from now to:
PT. FajarBumi Sakti / Bakrie Global
Bakrie Tower39th Floor, Rasuna Epicentrum
Jl RasunaSaid, Kuningan Jakarta 12960
Tel: +62 212991 2096| www. fajarbumisakti. co. id
Desa Loaulung, tenggarong seberang
Kutai Kartanegara, Kalimantan Timur
Or sent byemail to:
- Lowongan sebagai QC di PT Pacific Rimutama
- PT. JST INDONESIA - MM2100 Industrial Town - General Affairs
- Dibutuhkan Banyak Posisi PT. HARITA PRIMA ABADI MINERAL
- Lowongan ADMIN
- PT Prasmanindo Boga Utama Lowongan Kerja
- Lowongan di PT Victory Chingluh Indonesia
- Dibutuhkan banyak posisi di PT. Sinar Antjol Tangerang
- Lowongan kerja PT TUNGGAL IDAMAN ABDI, Medical Representative
- Lowongan di Industri Coklat Olahan Karawang - Jawa Barat
- LOWONGAN KERJA PT. CIPTAMAS BUMI SELARAS