Our client, A leading on retail network and brand portfolio in Indonesia with over 80 concepts covering all aspects - from sports to fashion and lifestyle; department stores to trendy cafes; growth from just a few to over 1266 outlets in a short span is unrivalled in Indonesia.
They were managed by a strong management team of retail marketing professionals with extensive experience and knowledge in their various backgrounds.
Are you ready for taking challenges? What do you waiting for ? Let's join the club and growth the business together with their great team.
COMPENSATION & BENEFIT SUPERVISOR / ASSISTANT MANAGER (CB)
- Oversees the implementation of the company's compensation processes.
- Analyze compensation policies, government regulations and prevailing wage rates to develop competitive compensation plan.
- Manages and controls compensation & benefit; adheres to standards of accuracy and fairness.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Assist & supervise payroll team in order to meet the regulation.
- Analyzes salary and benefit reports and takes actions as necessary.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage the design and development of tools to assist employees in benefits selection, and to guide managers through compensation decisions
- Researching and analyzing competitor's salary rates and benefits
- Direct preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits, compensation and personnel policies
- Design, evaluate and modify benefit policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements
- Male/Female, max age 35 years old
- Minimum Bachelor Degree preferable in Economics/Business Management, Accounting or related field study
- Minimum 3 years experience in Payroll, Compensation and Benefits area
- Able to conduct salary structure & benefits process
- Sound Knowldege / Understand in developing Job Evaluation, Salary Structure and transforming C&B systems (preferably has attend training Certified Salary Structure Specialist / CSSS or Certified Compensation & Rewards Management System / CRMS)
- Familiar with relevant laws and regulations relating to compensation and benefits
- Advanced user of MS Excel
- Good problem solving and analytical skills with detail orientation
- Independent and able to work under pressure to meet tight reporting deadline and attention to detail and accuracy
- Attractive, good performance, personality, honest, self motivated, discipline
- This position are base on Jakarta Office (Sudirman Area)
Should you meet all of the requirements above, please send your full resume and recent photograph with indicate your code of interested in subject (CB) to : firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest May 18, 2013.
- Lowongan Untuk Personel Proyek PLTU Soma 2x25 MW
- Job Vacancy "UNDER ARMOUR INDONESIA"
- Job Vacancy for Telecom Engineer
- Vacancy For Kepala Teknik Tambang
- URGENTLY REQUIRED PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR REPRESENTATIVE
- VACANCY URGENT FA Spv Palembang Placement PT. Energate Prima Indonesia
- Lowongan Kerja Assistant Manager Supply Chain Management
- HUNTSMAN INDONESIA JOB OPENING
- URGENTLY REQUIRED-Process Engineer Sr/Mechanical Engineer
- Lowongan sebagai QC di PT Pacific Rimutama