Chemonics seeks a Deputy Chief of Party for the anticipated the USAID-funded ASEAN Partnership for Good Governance, Equitable and Sustainable Development and Security (PROGRESS) project. This expected program seeks to support and enhance ASEANâ€™s capacity to advance good governance and regional security, and to promote equitable and sustainable human development in Southeast Asia.
The DCOP will be responsible for providing technical direction and support to lead program activities, and will also serve as project communications director to tell the story of the U.S.-ASEAN partnership. Responsibilities and qualifications include:
Â· - Experience and demonstrated track record of preparing communication tools, preferably for U.S. Government setting, including briefing material and talking points for high-level officials, articles, reports, and web site content.
Â· - Demonstrated technical knowledge in human rights, science and technology, disaster management, or any of the other project components required.
Â· - Minimum of five years of international development experience, preferably in regional project, program, or activities.
Â· - Minimum of five years of contract management experience, including monitoring and evaluation and program budgeting.
Â· - Strong communications skills and demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders.
Â· - Bachelorâ€™s degree in communications, international relations, development, human rights, and related fields required; graduate degree preferred.
Application Instructions: Send electronic submissions to RDMAProgressRecruit@chemonics.com by June 26, 2013.
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Qualified candidates that are citizens of ASEAN member states are strongly encouraged to apply.
- PT. JST INDONESIA - MM2100 Industrial Town - General Affairs
- Lowongan sebagai QC di PT Pacific Rimutama
- Lowongan crew kapal Tug Boat PT. Pulau Seroja Jaya
- Sales Front Liner PT. MNC SKY VISION (INDOVISION SURABAYA)
- PT Prasmanindo Boga Utama Lowongan Kerja
- Vacancy at PT. Adidaya Tangguh (Salim Group) Staff Operasi Produksi
- Dibutuhkan Banyak Posisi PT. HARITA PRIMA ABADI MINERAL
- Vacancy Process Engineer
- VACANCY PT. BRITOIL OFFSHORE INDONESIA BATAM
- LOWONGAN KERJA PT. CIPTAMAS BUMI SELARAS