PT LAUTAN LUAS Tbk, established in 1951, is a distributor and manufacturer of basic and specialty chemicals. In addition to its Jakarta head office, the Company has five branches and six representative offices in Indonesia as well as a main regional subsidiary in Singapore, and offices in China, Thailand and Vietnam to oversee Distribution activities. In Manufacturing, Lautan Luas established 17 production facilities in Indonesia, two in China and is building its first manufacturing facility in Vietnam. Lautan Luas has also set up a Support & Services business segment made of four subsidiaries that were previously the Company's internal departments - laboratory, supply chain, IT and water treatment - to provide value-add services to customers.
In PT LAUTAN LUAS Tbk, strong emphasis is placed on the cultivation of a learning culture, where employees take great pride and joy in being a part of a talent-focused organization. Our employees are provided internal and external training for both professional and personal development to ensure a highly crafted and learned talent base.
Therefore, PT LAUTAN LUAS Tbk challenges you to join us for the following opportunities:
Safeguard and safety monitoring in the office
- Graduate of High School ( SMA )
- Minimum of a 1-2years experience as security; fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
2. Maintenance Staff
Responsible in maintaining mechanical and electrical equipments (including installation, repairing, and preventive maintenance)
· Graduate of High School (SMK/STM) in Electrical
· Minimum of 1 year experience as Maintenance staff
· Wide knowledge of building maintenance system (mechanical and electrical)
· Able to work independently as well as in a team
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Must be domiciled in Jakarta area and to be posted in Jakarta (DKI Jakarta)
3. Technical Support - IT
Responsible for networks, PC's installation, and troubleshooting.
· Graduate of Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Electrical Engineer
· Preferably having a minimum of 1-2 years experience as Technical Support Hardware with experiences in windows and internet setting
· Good interpersonal and communication
If you are confident that you can meet our requirements, please send your resume at:
http :/ /career.lautan-luas. com/
For further information about PT LAUTAN LUAS Tbk, please visit our website at: