PT. Medco Sarana Kalibaru is a national company focuses on the distribution of consumable energy products. Due to our rapid growth we require young professional, and highly motivated person to join with us as :
Male, age 25 - 37 years old.
Min. Bachelor Degree inFinance/Accounting background.
Having min. 2 years experience in the same position,
preferably from banking (not credit card) or retail industry or,
Having a collections training certificate.
vHaving passion to grow for a career in the field of
Posses the ability to work well individually or as a
member of a collections team.
Honest, must be persistent and professional
· Review / identify
record ofcustomer payments, before Sales Order is approved.
· Createand publish daily report of Accounts Receivable (AR)
and coordinate the collection of
information from the relevant
· Performcollection to the customer in accordance with the
standards specified collection firms via phone / email.
· Release issuance of a default letter, and joint visits with sales to customers for
the settlement of billing problems.
· Monitor & reportcustomer payment trends by presenting information days outstanding, collection days, cost
of funds, and the pattern of late payments for the purposes of decision-making change in Terms of Payment and General Customer Profile.
Suitable candidate should submit an application letter together
with comprehensive curriculum vitae within 14 days. To : firstname.lastname@example.org
- PT. JST INDONESIA - MM2100 Industrial Town - General Affairs
- Lowongan sebagai QC di PT Pacific Rimutama
- Lowongan Security - Satpam, PT. Sekurindo Duta Utama Perkasa
- Job Vacancy "UNDER ARMOUR INDONESIA"
- VACANCY PT. BRITOIL OFFSHORE INDONESIA BATAM
- Lowongan Proyek Rembang PT. Semen Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.
- Lowongan Kerja di PT Antareja Prima Antaran (FedEx), Sleman, Yogyakarta
- Urgent Vacancy Laundry Attendant
- Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering, PT. Powertech Indonesia
- DDB Indonesia - Vacancy in Advertising Agency