KBR is a leading global engineering, construction and service company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, government service and civil infrastructure sectors. To fulfill the requirements in the recently awarded Projects, the Jakarta Engineering Office seeks talented and experienced Indonesian nationals to fill the following positions:
Senior Process Engineers
The candidate should be a graduate from reputable University with the following qualifications:
1. Having at least 10 years of relevant experience in multinational and/or local EPC companies related to process design for Offshore / Onshore Oil & Gas Facilities, Refining and Petrochemical Projects with emphasis on Design Engineering (FEED or Basic Engineering, Detailed Engineering) and construction
2. Familiar with Codes and Standards for the Oil & Gas industry, such as API, ASME, TEMA, etc.
3. Strong leadership and team alignment skills
4. Capable of providing technical guidance and consultation to designers, engineers, associates and others on technical interpretations
5. Capable of generating PFD, UFD, Heat and Material Balance (HMB), P& ID development, equipment sizing, hydraulic calculation and line sizing, relieve valve sizing and blow down calculation
6. Capable of providing process deliverables and datasheet for equipment (pump, special piping item and instrumentations)
7. Experience in HAZOP meeting, deliver Safe Chart, Cause & Effect, ESD Logic Diagram, study reports and analysis for Process and Utility Systems
8. Software skill required: HYSYS (Process Design Simulations), Flare net, PIPESIM, PIPEHASE, PRO/II and Aspen Plus
Bachelor Degree (S1) Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
At least 3 Years of Experience in Engineering Company
Computer literacy: Primavera 6
1. Good command of both written and spoken English & Bahasa Indonesia
2. Good communication skills and team player
3. Good HSE Awareness and Trustworthy
4. Willing to take overseas Assignment
Interested candidates should send their resume in English to:
Mentioning the position applied in the subject email
Not later than 1 week after this advertisement.
DO NOT attach scanned certificates, transcripts and reference letters and ONLY SHORT-LISTED candidates will be contacted
- PT. JST INDONESIA - MM2100 Industrial Town - General Affairs
- Lowongan Security - Satpam, PT. Sekurindo Duta Utama Perkasa
- Lowongan sebagai QC di PT Pacific Rimutama
- VACANCY PT. BRITOIL OFFSHORE INDONESIA BATAM
- Lowongan Proyek Rembang PT. Semen Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.
- Lowongan Kerja di PT Antareja Prima Antaran (FedEx), Sleman, Yogyakarta
- Urgent Vacancy Laundry Attendant
- Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering, PT. Powertech Indonesia
- DDB Indonesia - Vacancy in Advertising Agency
- Job Vacancy "UNDER ARMOUR INDONESIA"