Control System, Electrical & Telecommunications Integration in Engineering Company specialized in Oil & Gas Industry invite highly motivate Individual to fill vacant positions:
Minimum S1/D3 Control System Engineering
Familiar with OIL &GAS CONTROL SYSTEMS, TELECOM INTEGRATION, E&I CONTRACTING
Having a proven network contact at Oil & Gas End Users and Main Contractors
Able to analyses Tenders scope of work, Request for Quotation to various Vendors
Able to negotiate Contract planning and Technical key input/output interface milestones
Able to negotiate Contract terms with Clients
Knowledge of the field, preferably have experience working in Oil & Gas Industry.
Good communication, human relation, project management, leadership and interpersonal skill.
Independent and able to work under pressure
Responsible of the commercial contacts and negotiations with potential Clients and Agents
Responsible of chasing and meeting clients prospects
responsible of the Qualification dossier preparations and issues to potential Clients
Responsible, together with the Proposal Manager, of the Technical and Commercial Bids preparation and issues to potential Clients
Responsible of the Bid Administration documents preparation and issue to potential Clients.
Involved with Jobs technical, Commercial and Contractual negotiations.
Participate to bid preparation/estimation and in charge for vendors/subcontractors enquiries, prices analysis, partnership for tenders.
Please provide your Curriculum Vitae with Qualification, Availability & Current Salary to:
- PT. JST INDONESIA - MM2100 Industrial Town - General Affairs
- Lowongan sebagai QC di PT Pacific Rimutama
- Vacancy Process Engineer
- Lowongan Security - Satpam, PT. Sekurindo Duta Utama Perkasa
- LOWONGAN KERJA PT. CIPTAMAS BUMI SELARAS
- Sales Front Liner PT. MNC SKY VISION (INDOVISION SURABAYA)
- Dibutuhkan Banyak Posisi PT. HARITA PRIMA ABADI MINERAL
- PT Prasmanindo Boga Utama Lowongan Kerja
- Lowongan crew kapal Tug Boat PT. Pulau Seroja Jaya
- Lowongan di PT Victory Chingluh Indonesia