As one of the largest global providers, Weatherford helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for all phases of oil and gas developments. Weatherford operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 40,000 people worldwide.
We are seeking to find highly qualified candidates for the following position:
DATA/ PRESSURE ENGINEER (BALIKPAPAN BASE)
Bachelor Degree in Geology or Petroleum Engineering from a recognized University.
Have at least 3 years experience / held position as Data/ Pressure Engineer
Having good petroleum geology knowledge
Having good drilling practices knowledge
Good LAN knowledge
Be proficient in fault finding procedures, diagnosis.
Previous experience of computer networks and sensors an advantage
Good interpersonal skills
Strong analytical skills
Strong time management skills
Technical writing and Mudlogging Final Well Report skills
Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Good troubleshooting of broken sensors
Able for troubleshooting in Mudlogging unit
We offer career growth in an exciting, challenging and rewarding professional environment both in the position advertised and beyond.
To apply, please send your application and CV with Job Position as subject before 14 January 2013 to :
NOTE: Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted
29 December 2012
- Lowongan Untuk Personel Proyek PLTU Soma 2x25 MW
- Job Vacancy for Telecom Engineer
- URGENTLY REQUIRED PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR REPRESENTATIVE
- Job Vacancy "UNDER ARMOUR INDONESIA"
- HUNTSMAN INDONESIA JOB OPENING
- Vacancy For Kepala Teknik Tambang
- VACANCY URGENT FA Spv Palembang Placement PT. Energate Prima Indonesia
- Lowongan Kerja Assistant Manager Supply Chain Management
- URGENTLY REQUIRED-Process Engineer Sr/Mechanical Engineer
- URGENT Construction Engineer & Coating Inspector