As one of the largest global providers, Weatherford helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for all phases of oil and gas developments. Weatherford operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 40,000 people worldwide.
We are seeking to find highly qualified candidates for the following position:
DATA/ PRESSURE ENGINEER (BALIKPAPAN BASE)
Bachelor Degree in Geology or Petroleum Engineering from a recognized University.
Have at least 3 years experience / held position as Data/ Pressure Engineer
Having good petroleum geology knowledge
Having good drilling practices knowledge
Good LAN knowledge
Be proficient in fault finding procedures, diagnosis.
Previous experience of computer networks and sensors an advantage
Good interpersonal skills
Strong analytical skills
Strong time management skills
Technical writing and Mudlogging Final Well Report skills
Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Good troubleshooting of broken sensors
Able for troubleshooting in Mudlogging unit
We offer career growth in an exciting, challenging and rewarding professional environment both in the position advertised and beyond.
To apply, please send your application and CV with Job Position as subject before 14 January 2013 to :
NOTE: Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted
29 December 2012
- PT. JST INDONESIA - MM2100 Industrial Town - General Affairs
- Lowongan sebagai QC di PT Pacific Rimutama
- Lowongan di PT Victory Chingluh Indonesia
- Sales Front Liner PT. MNC SKY VISION (INDOVISION SURABAYA)
- PT Suntory Garuda Beverages Indonesia (SGBI) need Process Engineer
- Lowongan kerja di RS Bersalin Duren Tiga
- Vacancy Process Engineer
- Helpdesk Support Staff di PT. Dayaindo Resources International
- Lowongan: Sales Admin
- CEGELEC INDOKOMAS, QHSE Manager