The Partnership for Governance Reform in Indonesia is a multi-stakeholder association dedicated to support Indonesian initiatives aiming at supporting governance reform agenda. The Partnership works closely with national and international community to initiate, advocate, and promote sustainable governance reform in Indonesia.
The Partnership brings together the Indonesian Government, Legislature, Judiciary, Civil Society, and the Corporate Sector with the support of the International Community in initiating a long-term process to improve governance in Indonesia in a durable way which expresses Indonesian ownership.
Currently we have immediate vacancy for high caliber Indonesians with high integrity to fill the following position:
Project Assistant FLEGT
Summary of key functions :
1. Preparation of projects implementation;
2. Ensure quality of grantee / implementing partner financial and administrative compliance;
3. Budgeting and Advance Settlement;
4. Other required administration and clerical services
Recruitment Qualifications :
Minimum of diploma in management/finance or other relevant field. Candidates with Bachelorâ€™s degree are highly desired.
Minimum of 2 years progressively in project administration and experience in organizing many events, especially with government, civil society, and/or donor agencies. Having good communication and interpersonal skill. Ability to work in highly pressured environment. Having availability to carry out necessary travel assignment. Having knowledge and skill to operate financial software (SUN System, Quick Book, etc). Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc), advance knowledge of automated procurement systems, experience in handling of web based management systems.
Language Requirements :
Fluency in English and in Bahasa Indonesia.
Please visit our website www. kemitraan. or. id/main/publication_detail/21/44/937 for more details of the position.
Application deadline : 25 December 2012
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- PT. JST INDONESIA - MM2100 Industrial Town - General Affairs
- Lowongan Security - Satpam, PT. Sekurindo Duta Utama Perkasa
- PT Prasmanindo Boga Utama Lowongan Kerja
- Lowongan sebagai QC di PT Pacific Rimutama
- PT. CITRA TUBINDO Tbk, Batam
- Lowongan pekerjaan PT Bakti Alter Purna Bhayangkara
- Lowongan kerja di RS Bersalin Duren Tiga
- Vacancy, Mine Engineer, PT Barito Mining
- Job Vacancy in Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA)
- Lowongan ADMIN