In a world where dependability is more important than ever, Stanley Black & Decker delivers the tools and solutions that industrial companies, professionals, and consumers count on to be successful when it really matters. Our passion for excellence is seen around the world in our disciplined operations, purposeful business growth, and loyal customer relationships.
We are looking for dynamic individuals to join us in the following position.
Key Vertical Specialist-Construction
* To be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of industrial programs for the respective vertical markets so as to achieve revenue growth.
* To maintain market information & intelligence on development of the related vertical markets that can impact the sales and promotion of our products.
* To determine the right product mix relevant to the needs of the specific vertical markets and to collaborate with our distributors to serve these markets' end-user customers.
* Have a good understanding of the growth trends, key developments, competitive offers, service demands and needs of the vertical markets.
* Determine the right product mix for projects tenders, MRO supplies, expansion setup, etc of the vertical markets and formulate sales plan with our distributors to serve them in a efficient and effective manner.
* Supervise and support distributors in their execution of sales activities in accordance to timeline set in sales plan and monitor their sales progress.
* Work with the Marketing to roll out events, promotions, road-shows, etc in the vertical markets to build brand awareness, to create brand embedment and to expand market share.
* Work with demand planner to ensure products forecasting can support the strategic sales plan to serve the needs of the vertical markets.
* Develop & maintain good relationships with both end-customers/distributors.
* Monitor sales performance versus sales target to ensure alignment.
* Prepare sales reports detailing sales performance, progress, opportunities and risks.
* Follow up all issues raised by market's end-customer/distributor such as product enquiries, marketing programs, ordering, deliveries, invoicing, payment and other related matters.
* Coordinate with internal departments to seek appropriate resolution to all work issues.
* Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent, At least 5 year(s) of experience specializing in Industrial and Channel management for the industrial sector, Strong related vertical market exposure - preferably with background from construction, Results driven and possess initiative to organize work independently, Customer focused and have strong selling, negotiation and communication skills, Hands-on report writing and data analysis skills
If you meet our qualification, Send your resume to :
Visit our website on : www. stanleyblackanddecker. com
- Lowongan sebagai QC di PT Pacific Rimutama
- Lowongan ADMIN
- Vacancy at PT. Adidaya Tangguh (Salim Group) Staff Operasi Produksi
- PT. JST INDONESIA - MM2100 Industrial Town - General Affairs
- Lowongan kerja di perusahaan tambang batu bara
- Sales Front Liner PT. MNC SKY VISION (INDOVISION SURABAYA)
- PT Prasmanindo Boga Utama Lowongan Kerja
- Lowongan Security - Satpam, PT. Sekurindo Duta Utama Perkasa
- Rekrutmen Dosen Politeknik di Makassar
- GEOLOGIST, PT ANUGRAH MITRA GRAHA