Our Client is one of the world players in the oil and gas industry based is seeking highly motivated and hands-on individuals to join their team as:
• Working with multi-functional team to maximize recovery from producing field.
• Providing geological insight into reservoir management.
• Providing input to geological and reservoir models as well as producing field reservoir maps over key reservoirs, including gross and net sand thickness, net to gross, porosity, and Sw.
• Determining hydrocarbons-in-place by volumetric calculations, and provide input for reserve reports and certification. Evaluating all leads, prospects, and development well targets and assist geologists and reservoir engineers to produce a portfolio of proposed exploration and development wells.
• Analyzing prospect risks and proposing a ranking scheme to help determine a drilling program.
• Contributing to well design well profiles. Monitoring drilling progress, using time to depth conversion and actual well survey during drilling. This include post-well and post development reviews
• Preparing computerized geological static models (e.g. Petrel); undertaking reservoir characterization - including sedimentology /stratigraphy.
• Providing quantified geological scenarios for risk analysis and reservoir performance prediction.
• Performing on-the-job training and mentoring of junior staff.
• University degree in Geology or related field.
• Minimum 5 years experience in the oil and gas industry
• Able to make a progress report of exploration
• Proactive and have "can do" and "strive for excellence" attitude.
• Good interpersonal and communication skill and able to communicate well in English both written and spoken.
• Able to identify problems and provide alternative solution.
• Well organized, self motivated and able to work both independently and in a team.
• Have the ability to express ideas clearly.
Sr. Exploration Geologist
• To delegate, validate and enhance geological works and coordinate the development of exploration montages, in order to recommend and propose exploration programs.
• To analyze, evaluate, and interpret geological concept/model, well marker, reservoir mapping, log interpretation, petroleum system/basin analysis, etc in providing drillable prospects.
• To perform regional G&G study and provide new ideas for exploration concept.
• To provide G&G technical justification in drilling monitoring and reserves estimation.
• To participate in team meetings, assume responsibility for assigned projects and deliver as promised
• To participate in partner meetings, workshops, peer assists and management reviews as required
• Bachelor degree in Geological sciences, higher degree will be an advantage
• Having experience in various hydrocarbon basin and play will be an advantage
• Having min. 10 years of experience in exploration geology
• Must have excellent communication skills, good team work and extensive hands on experience in technical methods and procedures of petroleum exploration using fundamental or complex scientific approach.
• Good command in English (verbal and written)
• Computer literacy Microsoft Office and mastery in G&G workstation application software
This position will be located in Offshore.
Sr. Drilling Engineer
The primary role will be to analyze various drilling engineering data, operation reports, statistics and study reports and assist in reviews of same. The role will also be a critical part of the team that directs economical and safety measures for optimum drilling and work over operations.
• Participate actively in pre development drilling activities and assist in preparation of basic well design and development of well engineering plan.
• Provide technical support to drilling supervisors.
• Assist in preparation of Well Construction Program. Liaise with G & G, Reservoir and other relevant functions for inputs required for planning.
• Assist in monitoring and optimizing daily operations on the rig and participate in Rig and coordinate with various contractors.
• Assist in coordinating activities related to equipment services and material to start development drilling campaigns.
• Assist immediate supervisor in tender procedures for drilling engineering services contracts. Prepare variety of regular activity reports, statistics,technical summaries and other (technical) reports.
• Assist operational analysis to develop and formalize "Lessons Learned" and to establish bench mark for various activities.
• Participate in preparation of future well construction programs.
• Participate in preparation of final well reports.
• Comply with company and regulatory standards.
• To assist in preparation of various specification for rig/equipment to be purchased.
• To assist in preparation of RFQ's for equipment, stores, spares and services. To
• carry out technical review and inspect equipment.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Engineering (Mining/Mineral), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
• Knowledge and experience in the drilling and work over.
• Sound technical and operational skills required.
• Techno commercial understanding.
• Innovative Skill and problem solving.
• Strong analytical skills. High degree of comfort in dealing with complex data.
• Good interpersonal and team skills required
• Commitment to continuous improvement, safety and environmental stewardship and business ethics.
Interested candidates should send a comprehensive resume (without any certification) preferably in Word Format to: Kellyjkt@kellyselection.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you may send it to Kelly Engineering Resources – Indonesia, Mayapada Tower, 18th Floor Suite 18-04, Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav. 28, Jakarta 12920, Phone: 021-521 3630