Novindo Group , an Animal Health company looking for dedicated and dynamic individual to join our team as:
Asisstant Business Planning and Analysis ("BPA")
- Under The Head of Finance & Operation supervisions, the main job responsibility is to provide support to finance department on financial planning, budgeting, reporting, cost control and analysis ( including management reporting, presentations, capital planning, investment analysis, project reviews, and other ad hoc financial analysis ). There are also particular cases to handle some accounting roles when is required.
• Assist Head of Finance & Operation in verifying and control company operational expenses according to company budget and Novindo Accounting Manual, as well as all develop and ensure all SOP's are implemented within the company
• In coordination with Operation in monitoring Company' KPI related to Operation.
• Manage and review all contract agreement such transfer pricing, distribution agreement, and term condition that in-line with business conduct and company value.
• Liaise effectively with finance and non-finance partner and key stakeholders across the company.
• Provide cash management support to Head of Finance & Operation to be able runs operational excellent of company.
• Assist Head of Finance & Operation to prepare and provide Monthly Business Performance Report , and P&L analysis.
• Prepare and monitor analysis report of marketing, sales, & special campaign regularly.
• Prepare and provide Forecast accuracy analysis regularly.
• Assist Head of Finance & Operation to prepare and provide Annual Budget, Latest Estimate timely and accurate.
• Provide any necessary report analysis, project and other commercial needs as required by management.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Must be a Bachelor degree in Finance/ Accounting or a Master's degree equivalent.
• Minimum has 3 – 4 year experience for junior or assistant manager in accounting, BPA, or finance or similar position.
• High proficiency in computer literacy: Excel, PowerPoint, understand IT and accounting in-house system will be advantages.
• Fluent (oral & writing) in English.
• Capability to manage multiple demands and competing priorities.
• Team player, willing to work under tight deadline and under minimum supervision.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Please send your application, CV and recent photograph by the latest 19th July 2013 to :
PT. NOVINDO AGRITECH HUTAMA
Duta Mas Fatmawati Blok A1/39. Jl. R.S Fatmawati No. 39 Cipete Utara
Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan12150. Indonesia, or
www. novindo. co. id for more information.
Thank you for your interest
- Lowongan Untuk Personel Proyek PLTU Soma 2x25 MW
- VACANCY URGENT FA Spv Palembang Placement PT. Energate Prima Indonesia
- Job Vacancy for Telecom Engineer
- Vacancy For Kepala Teknik Tambang
- HUNTSMAN INDONESIA JOB OPENING
- URGENTLY REQUIRED PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR REPRESENTATIVE
- Lowongan Kerja Assistant Manager Supply Chain Management
- Job Vacancy "UNDER ARMOUR INDONESIA"
- URGENTLY REQUIRED-Process Engineer Sr/Mechanical Engineer
- URGENT Construction Engineer & Coating Inspector