Our client is a leading medical and health care company providing a comprehensive range of health services. On behalf of such client, we are looking for a dynamic individual who is willing to take increased responsibilities and challenges for the position of:
· Manage the strict implementation of the company's accounting procedures, maintenance of accounting records and preparation of financial statements and reports, including compliance with regulatory authorities' required reports.
· Directs the accumulation, classification, recording and summarization of financial and cost data; analyzes and interprets operating results in terms of profitability and performance against budgets.
· Apply a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure and ensure an accurate and timely reporting of financial information.
· Initiate budget and forecasting activities; monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
· Interaction with external and internal auditors and provide support for tax audits
· Maintain high quality standards by adhering to internal policies.
· Suggest and implement ideas as part of continuous improvement
· Manage and deliver standalone analyses under little supervision, for use in ad hoc internal study teams.
· Female aged between 30- 40 years old; an Accounting degree holder from a recognized university.
· Experience in handling Accounting Management in a public listed company (minimum 5 years), especially in the area of Accounting, Cost Accounting and Tax.
· Good knowledge related to Information & Technology
· Strong analytical, conceptual and strategic thinking
· High quality of leadership and communication
· Strong interpersonal, supervisory and team playing skills required.
· Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
· Priority will be given to candidates who reside in West Jakarta or Tangerang area.
Preference will be given to applicants with working experiences in the same industry sector opposite the requirement. It your qualifications and experiences are solid enough to meet the right standards of our clients, you are encouraged to send your application letter (with contact details) along with detailed CV in English, recent photo and expected salary, quoting the appropriate position, within 1 week from this ad, to:
PT. InterMatrix Search Consultants
Prince Center 6th Floor Suite 608
Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav. 3-4
Jakarta Pusat 10220
Email Address: email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lowongan sebagai QC di PT Pacific Rimutama
- PT. JST INDONESIA - MM2100 Industrial Town - General Affairs
- Lowongan kerja di perusahaan tambang batu bara
- Lowongan ADMIN
- Sales Front Liner PT. MNC SKY VISION (INDOVISION SURABAYA)
- Lowongan Security - Satpam, PT. Sekurindo Duta Utama Perkasa
- PT Prasmanindo Boga Utama Lowongan Kerja
- Lowongan di Industri Coklat Olahan Karawang - Jawa Barat
- Vacancy at PT. Adidaya Tangguh (Salim Group) Staff Operasi Produksi
- GEOLOGIST, PT ANUGRAH MITRA GRAHA