PT Imeco Group Companies, National Oilwell Varco - IMO Division, is looking for qualified and experienced individual to join our professional team in Jakarta as follow :
Country Manager - Indonesia (CM)
Will reports directly to the Manager in Singapore. Assists the Executive Management team in formulating and executing overall growth strategies (involved in both short-term and long-term decision-making processes)
• Hold Profit & Loss responsibilities for business development, sales and marketing, rental and after-market operations. Need to fulfill and surpass business objectives.
• Drive workgroup organization, employees' performance appraisal and execution of training plans with effective motivational techniques.
• Develop product and market strategies in support of Corporate and Commercial directives.
• Influence, innovate and create value-added solutions for the team as well as customers.
• Work closely with key managers within the US, Singapore and other international locations. Participate in planning and updating strategies to secure all major projects in Indonesia.
• Drive process improvements within the company to further enhance profitability.
• Possess intimate understanding of Indonesia's market outlook and trends to accurately predict and maintain a profitable and successful operation.
• Forge and manage on-going relationships with clients and business partners at senior executive levels.
• Execute and maintain corporate guidelines in daily operations to ensure full compliance with US Foreign Corrupt Practice Acts (FCPA).
• Strong in territory planning and strategic selling skills.
• Proven track record of achieving and exceeding business targets.
• Strong networking skills with extensive relationships with key executives across Oil & Gas Service companies.
• Excellent presentation skills as well as interpersonal skills.
• Well cultivated business acumen in closing deals and making decisions at critical stages.
• Self-motivated, aggressive and proactive attitude in driving business targets, complemented by high level of leadership skills.
• Possess an independent, disciplined, adaptive and result oriented towards achieving short term objectives and long term goals.
• Experienced in employee management including coaching and appraisal process.
• Preferably with more than 10 years of sales and operational experience in Oil & Gas Service Industry
• Leadership experience preferably more than 5 years
• Must be able to communicate effective with Singapore and States office
• Bachelor Degree / MBA preferred majoring in Electrical Engineering
• Proficiency in spoken and written English language is mandatory
• Experience in directional drilling, drilling optimization and/or geology is strongly preferred
• Must be computer savvy (Excel, Word, Power point) and must be very proficient in using the internet email service (Microsoft Outlook)
• Hard worker, honest, discipline
Interested applicants are requested to submit their detailed Curriculum Vitae in writing no later than 2 weeks from today to :
Email : Jak-Recruitment@nov.com
All applications will be treated with Strict; Confidence & Only short-listed candidates will be notified
- PT. JST INDONESIA - MM2100 Industrial Town - General Affairs
- Lowongan sebagai QC di PT Pacific Rimutama
- Lowongan di PT Victory Chingluh Indonesia
- Sales Front Liner PT. MNC SKY VISION (INDOVISION SURABAYA)
- PT Suntory Garuda Beverages Indonesia (SGBI) need Process Engineer
- Vacancy Process Engineer
- Lowongan kerja di RS Bersalin Duren Tiga
- Helpdesk Support Staff di PT. Dayaindo Resources International
- Lowongan terbaru PT WIJAYA KARYA (Persero) Tbk.
- Lowongan crew kapal Tug Boat PT. Pulau Seroja Jaya