Wood Group Kenny is the world's largest specialist subsea, pipeline and riser engineering and management contractor employing approximately 2300 staff at 24 offices and 17 countries worldwide. Due to increasing project opportunities across our offices in Asia Wood Group Kenny is currently looking for talented personnel listed below.
Senior Process Engineer
Qualifications, Experience and Capabilities
- Bachelor or master degree in Chemical Engineering.
- minimum of 5 (five) years experiences in oil and gas industry.
- have experience in oil and gas Production Facilities.
- He or she should be highly knowledgeable in Hazard Identification Analysis, familiar with all applicable codes in the oil and gas industry, have extensive training in various petroleum and gas production facilities and processing.
- Analytical ability and excellent English communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with strong attention to detail;
- Work as part of a team and be committed to ongoing business improvement;
- Ability to achieve agreed deadlines.
- Experienced in Front end engineering design (FEED) for Oil/Gas facilities. Develop Design Basis, PFD & P&ID's for main process/utility systems & prepare Material & Energy balances. Perform sizing calculations for process equipment, pressure drop of piping systems, heat exchangers, storage tanks, pumps, compressors, control valves, safety relief and depressurizing systems. Prepare equipment specifications and datasheets, line list/ valve list/ equipment list.
- Prepare documents like operating & process control philosophy; equipment sparing; facility safeguarding philosophy; process shutdown & ESD philosophy. Prepared Cause & Effect diagrams, equipment layout diagrams, reviewed overall plot plans
- Perform pipeline hydraulic calculations. Design flare and relief systems including heat radiation calculations. Perform adequacy check and optimization of process facilities for enhancing processing capacities
- Good experience at simulation software like HYSYS, Pipesim & Flarenet. OLGA desirable.
Interested applicants are requested to *write the subject for position* and submit detailed Curriculum Vitae not later than 15 July 2013, to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lowongan ADMIN
- Job Vacancy "UNDER ARMOUR INDONESIA"
- Lowongan sebagai QC di PT Pacific Rimutama
- Lowongan kerja di perusahaan tambang batu bara
- Lowongan Kerja Assistant Manager Supply Chain Management
- Lowongan Untuk Personel Proyek PLTU Soma 2x25 MW
- Job Vacancy for Telecom Engineer
- Vacancy For Kepala Teknik Tambang
- URGENTLY REQUIRED PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR REPRESENTATIVE
- VACANCY URGENT FA Spv Palembang Placement PT. Energate Prima Indonesia