PROVINCIAL COORDINATOR – DKI JAKARTA
Duty station: Jakarta, Indonesia
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation (KNCV) is a leading non-governmental organization working in Global Tuberculosis (TB) Control. KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has been active in TB control for over one hundred years both in the national and international context. As a non-profit organization KNCV is active in over 40 countries in Europe, Africa, Latin America and Asia. KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is dependent on subsidies from Government and other sources, as well as private contributions through fundraising. The central office is located in The Hague, The Netherlands.
TB CARE I
The Tuberculosis Coalition for Technical Assistance (TBCTA) carries out the USAID funded TB CARE I project. The objective is to "Decrease morbidity and mortality by increasing case detection and treatment success of pulmonary TB patients in USAID priority countries". KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is the Prime Partner of TB CARE I.
The Provincial Coordinator represents organization in Provincial level and responsible for coordination of all activities in his/her respective province. It includes plan, develop, coordinate, and monitor all activities of KNCV, including TBCARE program activities in the province for which the PCO is appointed, maintain contacts with relevant authorities in the province, such as but not only the provincial and district health office and with partner organizations, monitor and ensure the effectiveness of staff and leadership development process of his/her team
• Medical Doctor
• Proven experience in the same role for at least 5 years
• Strong leadership skill
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Knowledge of Project Management and TB program
• Internet application
• Excellent English oral and written
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 19 2012 at the latest.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
KNCV is an equal employment opportunity organization
13 October 2012
- Job Vacancy "UNDER ARMOUR INDONESIA"
- Lowongan Untuk Personel Proyek PLTU Soma 2x25 MW
- VACANCY URGENT FA Spv Palembang Placement PT. Energate Prima Indonesia
- HUNTSMAN INDONESIA JOB OPENING
- URGENTLY REQUIRED PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR REPRESENTATIVE
- Lowongan Kerja Assistant Manager Supply Chain Management
- Job Vacancy for Telecom Engineer
- Vacancy For Kepala Teknik Tambang
- URGENTLY REQUIRED-Process Engineer Sr/Mechanical Engineer
- URGENT Construction Engineer & Coating Inspector