18 October 2012
Vacancy Project Administration, Sebuku Group
Sebuku Group is one of the fastest growing Steel and Mining Companies in South East Asia. With mines scattered all over Kalimantan and Sumatera, Sebuku Group seeks rapid expansion through the exploration of huge and highly prospective mining sites and growth through the acquisition of high quality Mining Assets.
We are seeking professionals who possess strong analytical thinking, proactive behavior, fast learning ability, excellent communication and interpersonal skills to join our successful team.
Administration By Project
• Women, age between 19 – 25 years old.
• Senior Vocational High
School (SMK) or D3 major in Administration/Management or equivalent major from a reputable university, with minimum GPA of 2,75
• Detail oriented, good in analytical skill, responsible, accustomed to handling and filing all data from database.
• Has good computer skills (MS Office) especially in exel and good communication Skills. Preferably able to use MSQL Program.
• At least 1 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Initiative, communicative, and hard working.
Send your complete application to:
Jl. Pluit Utara Raya. 18, Jakarta Utara 14450
di 5:20 PM
- Lowongan Untuk Personel Proyek PLTU Soma 2x25 MW
- Job Vacancy "UNDER ARMOUR INDONESIA"
- Job Vacancy for Telecom Engineer
- Vacancy For Kepala Teknik Tambang
- URGENTLY REQUIRED PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR REPRESENTATIVE
- VACANCY URGENT FA Spv Palembang Placement PT. Energate Prima Indonesia
- Lowongan Kerja Assistant Manager Supply Chain Management
- HUNTSMAN INDONESIA JOB OPENING
- URGENTLY REQUIRED-Process Engineer Sr/Mechanical Engineer
- URGENT Construction Engineer & Coating Inspector