Our company, an oil and gas company currently in final phase of exploration is seeking a qualified professional to be :
- Providing day to day responsibility for all finance department
- Responsible for managing all financial and accounting matters
- Preparing the annual budget preparation
- Ensuring expenditures to be paid in timely manner and all
financial reporting obligations are met in accordance with
submissions for funding, budget, contracts
- Male/Female, age between 40 – 50 years old
- S1 in Finance/Accounting from reputable university
- Minimum 10 years experiences in the field of oil & gas finance and accounting
- Familiar with the Indonesian Oil & Gas regulations such as WP&B,
AFE, Cost Recovery Principles, and other financial terms
- Having a sound knowledge of commercial issues such as contracts
negotiations, cost estimate & control.
- Excellent spoken and written English
If you meet the requirements above, you can send your CV with the application letter stating your expected salary to :
No later than two weeks after this date.
(only short list candidates will be processed for an interview)
• Please write name and the position on e-mail subject.
- Lowongan Untuk Personel Proyek PLTU Soma 2x25 MW
- Job Vacancy "UNDER ARMOUR INDONESIA"
- URGENTLY REQUIRED PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR REPRESENTATIVE
- Vacancy For Kepala Teknik Tambang
- VACANCY URGENT FA Spv Palembang Placement PT. Energate Prima Indonesia
- Lowongan Kerja Assistant Manager Supply Chain Management
- HUNTSMAN INDONESIA JOB OPENING
- Job Vacancy for Telecom Engineer
- URGENTLY REQUIRED-Process Engineer Sr/Mechanical Engineer
- URGENT Construction Engineer & Coating Inspector