Chemonics International Inc., a leading international consulting firm, seeks to fill the following long-term, full-time position for a project funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Indonesia Changes for Justice (C4J). The primary objective of the C4J project is to improve the performance of Indonesia's justice system, a prerequisite for good governance and sustained economic growth, through cooperation with the Supreme Court and Attorney General's Office (AGO) of the Republic of Indonesia.
Training Specialist E-learning
USAID/Indonesia, primarily the Indonesian Supreme Court and lower courts, the Attorney General's Office and lower prosecutors offices, and local counterparts. The Training Specialist may also be asked to assist with other activities involving other counterparts.
The Training Specialist is responsible implementing training activities under Components 1, 2 and 3, in compliance with USAID regulations and the contract signed by USAID and Chemonics. This position will focus on implementation of an e-learning program.
The Training Specialist will at all times adhere to and act according to the Chemonics Professional Code of Ethics ("Living Our Values") and will make the principles of the Code a part of the project's culture and standard operating procedures.
The Training Specialist will ensure a good and professional relationship with the Supreme Court, Attorney General's Office, and any other counterparts.
The Training Specialist will report directly to the Chief of Party, and will work closely with all project staff under the direction of the Chief of Party, and in close coordination with the Deputy Chief of Party. Under the direction of the Chief of Party, or as otherwise delegated, the Training Specialist will contribute to the annual work plan contract specifications. The Training Specialist will be ready to undertake other project duties as required by the Chief of Party.
Because technical knowledge is a priority for the Training Specialist, he or she is expected to study, learn, and contribute to the development of materials related to all training programs under the C4J Project, and to coordinate closely with its staff, expatriate consultants, the Chief of Party and Deputy Chief of Party, counterparts, donors, and others working in those areas.
Specific expectations include:
• Developing effective working relationships with leaders and counterparts in the Supreme Court and and AGO, reform teams, technical experts, local organizations, other government institutions, other donors, etc. to accomplish the assigned activities, with a specific focus on e-learning.
• Assist the counterparts within the Supreme Court and AGO Training Centers to develop policies, programs, standard operating procedures, and other written documents as needed, with an emphasis on implementing e-learning solutions.
• Assist the counterparts within the Supreme Court and AGO to design and implement a strategy for transferring knowledge and manage training programs more effectively and efficiently through an agreed upon, effective e-learning solution.
• Mentor professionals in the Supreme Court and lower courts, and the AGO and lower prosecutors' offices, on implementation of appropriate e-learning solutions through consultations and planning.
• Train counterparts on managing and sustaining e-learning solutions in their respective institution.
The Training Specialist will cooperate with the Judicial Education Expert, another Training Specialist, Research and Training Specialists, and other C4J staff to:
• Maintain technical quality control for all assigned areas of work.
• Ensure that the performance targets and project deliverables outlined in the C4J Project contract are completed in a timely and cost-effective manner, and that they meet acceptable quality standards.
• Contribute to the project quarterly reports, annual work plans, and other project reports and deliverables as required.
• Undertake assessment trips, as required, initiate and evaluate the progress of training activities in the lower courts, and suggest needed adjustments based on progress made.
• Prepare regular oral and written progress reports that demonstrate the status of project activities toward expected results, as well as other reports as required.
• Carry out other duties as assigned by the Chief of Party, or as otherwise delegated.
The Training Specialist may be asked to coordinate and manage the work of local short-term team members, and local and expatriate consultants hired under the project, including on:
• Case management
• Quality of judgments
• Codes of conduct
• Access to justice
• Prosecution services, and
• Other areas to be defined
As teamwork is crucial to the success of the project, the Training Specialist will also coordinate work with other project staff working as a team as directed by the Chief of Party.
The Training Specialist will report directly to the Chief of Party, and in close coordination with all other C4J staff. She will prepare regular oral and written progress reports that demonstrate the status of project activities toward expected results, as well as other reports as required.
The Training Specialist will collect and provide data to the Deputy Chief of Party and the Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist for relevant indicators related to Components 1, 2, and 3 in regard to training activities, as required.
The Training Specialist is responsible for delivering guidance and coordinating all technical assistance activities related to implementation of e-learning in the Supreme Court and AGO. The Training Specialist shall have a minimum of 3 (three) years of professional experience with management and training systems. Prior experience or understanding of the Indonesian justice system is required. Prior experience with technical assistance projects and work with donor-funded projects is preferred. Written and verbal fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is a prerequisite. Strong inter-personal and communication skills are desired.
This long-term, full-time position is available immediately and will be renewed on an annual basis. The C4J project ends on May 11, 2014.
Interested applicants for this position are requested to send a cover letter and resume (references will not be contacted prior to the interview) to email@example.com as soon as possible but no later than 4 November 2012. This vacancy will be open until the position is filled. Please indicate the position in the subject line. Only the strongest candidates will be contacted. No telephone inquiries, please. The successful candidates for these positions will be subject to USAID approval and USAID local salary scales for technical positions.
Chemonics International (www. chemonics. com) was founded in 1975 and is one of the largest U.S. consulting firms providing expertise in developing and emerging-market countries for initiatives financed by USAID.
- Lowongan sebagai QC di PT Pacific Rimutama
- PT. JST INDONESIA - MM2100 Industrial Town - General Affairs
- Dibutuhkan Banyak Posisi PT. HARITA PRIMA ABADI MINERAL
- Lowongan ADMIN
- PT Prasmanindo Boga Utama Lowongan Kerja
- Lowongan di PT Victory Chingluh Indonesia
- Dibutuhkan banyak posisi di PT. Sinar Antjol Tangerang
- Lowongan kerja PT TUNGGAL IDAMAN ABDI, Medical Representative
- Lowongan di Industri Coklat Olahan Karawang - Jawa Barat
- LOWONGAN KERJA PT. CIPTAMAS BUMI SELARAS